Thursday, September 27, 2007

Secret Keepers Pattern

These are super simple and quick guys to make. Please let me know if the pattern isn't easy to read. I have never tried to put a pattern out for others to follow so I am just giving you my notes. All of my projects are worked the usual way with increases and decreases. And don't join the rounds as you go just work in a spiral. The one secret keeper is slightly larger because I used a different size hook and bigger yarn. All I added to them was the eyeballs (the small ones have doll eyes and the bigger one has two different sized buttons.) but Ithink they would look cute with big ears.

R1: sc 6 into a circle (6). R2: INC (12). R3: Sc 1, INC (18). R4: Sc 2, INC (24). R5: Sc 3, INC (30). R6: Sc 4, INC. (36). R7: Sc 4, DEC. (30). R8: Sc 3, DEC (24). R9: Sc 2, DEC (18). R10: Sc 1, DEC (12). R11: DEC (6).

2 comments:

gnathalie2 said...

Awesome! Thanks for the pattern!!
Nathalie

honeychild said...

I love the idea of the secret keepers! They are also so cute and simple to make (I hope, lol). Love your blog, Diane