Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Cute Book - Monkey


Here's another guy from the cute book. I made this monkey for my daughter. I wanted to make him into a pack pack hangy guy but she stole him from my craft basket as soon as he was finished. Now he is sitting upstairs on her shelf. LOL I guess he won't be going to school anytime soon. There are a ton of really great patterns in this book and I want to make a few more before I am through. They are tiny (about 3") so I think I will make some for present toppers for Christmas. The patterns that they use are making me think differently about some other things I have as well. All the paper piecing patterns I have from scrapbooking can be turned into these little felt guys and I am thinking that the drawings I make of my amigurumi can be turned into felt guys as well. I am excited to think of all the things I can do now but also sad because it means one more thing I am spending money on!!!! LOL

No comments: