Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pattern for Ebeneizer

I *think* this is the last of the patterns for the amigurumi I have already put up. I do have quite a few more sitting here waiting for their stories and for me to take their pics. Hoefully I will get to it soon. But with the holidays coming up it is getting harder to do those things. I am working on a bunch of presents and other holiday related items so as soon as I can I will post pics of those things too.
But for now here is a pattern for Ebeneizer! Outside Shell (make 2) – R1: sc 6 into a circle. R2: INC (12). R3: Sc 1, INC (18). R4: Sc 2, INC (24).
Inside Shell (make 2) – R1: sc 6 into a circle. R2: INC (12). R3: INC (24).
Pearl - R1: sc 6 into a circle. R2: INC (12). R3-4: Sc around (12). R5: DEC (6).
Assembly – Whip stitch inside shell to outside shell. Repeat with other set. Sew pearl to bottom half of shell. Sew the two shells together using five stitches that are lined up on the backside.

No comments: